Dr. Massing eyelash Serum
Do you want longer eyelashes with more volume without using lash extensions? With the eyelash serum Long Lashes you can finally make this dream come true! It makes short lashes naturally longer, stronger and thicker after 14 days. Additional hyaluronic acid and biotin give more volume, care and strength which make lash fall out much less. Long Lashes makes your look unforgettable!
Q&A from the community
1. How do I apply the eyelash serum?
Once a day. Stripe up the brush 5-6 times. (For more sensitive eyes, stripe up the brush 8-10 times.) One brush line is enough for both eyes. Apply it 2 mm above the lash line only on the upper lashes.
2. What else should I pay attention to?
For long-lasting beautiful results, use the serum regularly, replace it with a new LongLashes after 4-5 months and use make-up remover without oils and silicones.
3. Eyelash serum during pregnancy? Even if Long Lashes works without hormones and contains only valuable active ingredients for your health, we do not recommend using the serum during pregnancy or breastfeeding. So far there are no adequate study bases on the extent to which the (un)born child absorbs and further processes microparticles of the active ingredients via the mother's metabolism. We therefore want to protect ourselves as a manufacturer and of course you and your child.
Eyelash Serum Test | Experience
Grow eyelashes | How to use Long Lashes
- Pull out the brush and stripe up 5-6 times
- 1 brush line is enough for both eyes
- Apply 2 mm above the lash line on the skin
- Let it work for a short time & look forward to it later
- Use daily for 3 months for thicker eyebrows
*Customer feedback of the past years.
Deliberately contains no silicones, PEGs or mineral oils. Use up within 6 months after opening! Do not use during pregnancy, lactation and chemotherapy.